Friday, June 5, 2009

ZIA!


January 6th...Sarah becomes an aunt..and is named "Zia" (Italian for aunt)
She is an amazing auntie...and able to get them to sleep alll by herself...YAY!!!
They adore her...AS DO WE ALL!!!!!!!















HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIA!

3 comments:

lori bunk said...

happy birthday sarah!!!

Mantle Ministries said...

Happy Birthday Sarah. You have always been a precious part of all of our lives. We love you.
Uncle Terry and Aunt Pat

Anonymous said...

I know this is totally random, but thru your blog and Sarah's I've seen little snippets of the inside and outside of your house. From the little bit that I can see, I LOVE!!! Your back yard looks amazing and I love how you have restored your own furniture. So, for my own selfish reasons of just plain curiosity, do you think you could do a photo tour of your house? I understand if you don't want to post it on the World Wide Web...I just love looking at different houses and yours is very intriguing!