Monday, June 29, 2009

il cucina

As promised....The Kitchen...
taken at Christmas time a few years ago- I love the warm glow of the old fashion lights...it makes it so cozy in the evening...
Bob remodeled when we moved in ...
later he built the island and the pantry for me, as well as sinking the frig into a closet....isnt he great? I just love that man!
Ps I am hoping to get a new wood floor this year.





4 comments:

Kate said...

It's really nice Linda. The wood floors will be the icing on the cake!!

Kathy said...

I remember years ago when you where ripping the tile of the counters. Boy, that wasn't yesterday. It's funny, you took off the tiles and I put tile on(John put tiles on). Can't wait for you to see. The day lillies are just starting to show their true colors. I'll be calling you soon to take a turn in my garden.

Life with Linda said...

what I recall was Pastor Tony offering to help Bob wallpaper my bathroom...while I worked at church...then coming home to my kitchen wall being gone...and no wallpaper up. Two Italians and a hammer...what was I to expect?

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Straight out of Better Homes and Gardens!