Monday, June 1, 2009

Sarah Amanda Maus

June 5th 1986 God granted me my hearts desire....
a daughter
I felt like the happiest mom in the world...labor had been difficult and an emergency trip to the operating room proved unnecessary...but then they took Sarah and put her in ICU for respiratory problems... she was all hooked up to tubes & oxygen....very scary start...
They sent us home the next day! All Better!
The boys welcomed her with open arms....
Nathan Said "she is beautiful!" Joel said."oh! her touched me!"
Well she has touched all of us ever since....
I was expecting a dark hair baby girl, Bob & I both having brown hair & eyes ect....
What a surprise to have this blond, pink, blue-eyed beauty! I recall Bob called the worship team (having practice) and when the word came it was a girl there was a sound of worship & praise coming back over the phone!
She has had a heart for music & dance ever since!




1 comments:

Gina said...

Oh little Sarah, one of my very favorite students. :~)