
As a gardener...I spend alot of time in mine..walking, observing what has grown... weeding, planning...and praying....so I decided to put prophetic prompts without the grounds...words to inspire my prayers and to remind me..."come, walk with me"













Friday, June 19, 2009
The secret in the garden...
Posted by Life with Linda at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beautiful!!
Oh! Oh! Oh! What special reminders of the goodness and salvation of our God, the Creator of the Universe! I just bought (another) cross at the thrift store yesterday. Seeing this incredible post, I KNOW what I'm going to do with it and a couple of others. I have been a long admirer of "whimsical"* items in my yard and flower beds. I hope you don't mind my borrowing (stealing!) some of your ideas.
*see some of them at sceneinourgarden.blogspot.com
Your garden is beautiful Linda!
Post a Comment