man I can't figure out some of these things....where'd my title go?
oh well....
It was beautiful day....
started with prayer at church...
quick consult with RZ - then breakfast with LZ
then home
I changed the furniture around...ahhhh that feels so good!!!
My Mom moved furniture in all the rooms seasonally...
and so I do it too! It doesn't feel like spring until I do!
I don't think bob's Mom has ever changed her furniture in the 30+
years that i have known her....what's that like????
Talked to Bob's Mom twice and my Mom once- such a sweetie
watered all the plants I planted yesterday (O my achin back)
I sat in the sun and read (and finished), "Women of Destiny" by Cindy Jacobs
-An Awesome book.
Watched some news...and played on Blogger
oh yeah I cooked a little....very little.
This is a long night... both Bob & Sarah work late late late.
so...as Dean Martin used to say...
"well, I think I gonna go to the couch" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
even a bowl of cherrries has a few pits
Posted by Life with Linda at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Linda~ I looove your new background!!! I love cherries how they look how they taste everything about them! My Grandmother and Mother always changed the furniture every season too! You've just inspired me to make some changes around here too! Thanks...have a great memorial day weekend!!
love the new design Momm :-)
Post a Comment