Wednesday, May 6, 2009

change...

sometimes fun and sometimes painful
why?
do i like it when I change things, but hate it when others do?
am I that inflexible?
or is there a limit to what I can handle in the change department.
Is it change that changes MY PLAN that upsets?
Is it that change...alters my perceived outcome?
Or do I see it as an inferior way of doing things?

God spoke to me a while ago...he said,
LISTEN...LIFE CHANGES.
simple.
why don't I remember that when I get surprised
why am I surprised?
Shouldn't I, after 50+ years of change...
AND A WORD FROM THE LORD...
understand this concept and accept it?

you would think. lol

2 comments:

Gina said...

I use to love change, I would even change my furniture arrangement once a month, but now...I hate change. I guess it is something about getting older. And the world we live is changing by the hour, ohhh I can so relate to you Linda.

Kathy said...

There are changes that come easy and there are changes that just seem so hard. There are things that the world changes that should not be changed.
I find that I'm suprised and at times just caught off guard. Times I just want to ask WHY??? The hardest is when I think I have it all figured out and then CHANGE.

Change of mind. Change of heart. Change of opinion. Change of direction. Best change, but still painful at times is the change God does in me.