Ok, I am always saying there are not enough days in the week for me....
well for some reason I thought yesterdy was Tuesday...
so today feels like wednesday....
but in reality it is Tuesday...
so I find that, indeed, I do have an extra day this week.
Now what do I do with it?
Oh I had plans. but they got cancelled, as often happens these days.
I need to plant my my gardens...but first I need dirt.
I dread going without Bob for that stuff.
I should do dishes since no one else does that around here (except April ;0)
Beds need to be set & phone calls made.
So this is it- there is no end to what I should or could do with this day...
What say you?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
day found
Posted by Life with Linda at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I say go get a pedicure and sip some lemonade by the pool! :)
I hope you ended up relaxing and enjoying your "found" day. I love those days!!
I'm glad you came to Nate's softball game tonight!!
Post a Comment