
Saw this on Foxnews this morning and bob and I decided we would...so OK we are not counting the things , but we each just grabbed a drawer and sorted it out, pitching the unimportant.
AHHHHHHHH I feel so good! We're gonna keep this going, and we will tackle the attic and the garage attic this year-For instance, I will be throwing out the little kitchen set we bought sarah when she was 2.
and...the christmas puppets- that were immense fun 5 years ago,
(Chris's impersonation of Lori in a poncho- priceless ) but have not been used since. so kids listen up....if you want this stuff come claim it now!
Also on my list scaling down the Christmas decor, I no longer have the stamina,room, or will to accomodate all of it. Goodbye clutter!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
throw it out
Posted by Life with Linda at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
NOT THE PUPPETS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment