Sunday, August 12, 2012
A Wonderful DAY
Today we were blessed to have My Mom with us...we went to church (where she is somewhat of a celebrity..many people know her and miss her sweet smile, so they all come running to hug on her) then off to Breakfast at nonni's where we visited with the our favorite breakfast mates...Chuck & Debbie, After breakfast we made a pit stop at home to change clothes and off to our house....We gave Mom her choice...sit and rest, garden, paint with us...She quickly pulled weeds around the house and caught up to me at the fence, where she declared, "This is what I want to do!" So we painted the picked fence...white, of course. And then we had a pop , She sat down and said, "This is the best day i've had in a while!" After cleaning our brushes, we took her home, and she thanked me again for a "Wonderful Day"
Don't you wish everybody was this easy? I So want to be her when I grow up!
PS Of course the picture I took of her with a big smile didn't come out...
but I hold it in my heart forever!
Posted by Life with Linda at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Who doesn't love Neva! Linda, email me at lcampbell8707@yahoo.com I have a picture to share with you. Liz
Post a Comment