Thursday, September 29, 2011

a new day....

Today is a new day. I have left facebook and now I expect to have more time in my day. I will miss knowing my friends joys and sharing their sorrows in real time...seeing up to date pictures of their families, and sharing mine, but I will do that here, and those who would like to see them, just check in now and then!

The reason? well, I had been uneasy for a while about the way they change up everything and reset our settings, did not like the face recognition thing, and being tagged in every unflattering picture for the world to see...but it's really more about what we don't know....what is happening behind the scenes that hasn't been expose yet...

and this. I feel the Lord wanted me to get off FB,.
some will understand that easily...others may think it's odd...and that's fine with me.

Trust & Obey, for there's no other way!

1 comments:

Kate said...

Can I email you all of my cool grandkids pic's? : )

I do understand though. I think often about getting off FB - it does take up time - too much sometimes. I also hate the changes. What's the face recognition thing you mentioned?

But I fear I'd just continue to hide out in my cave without that social interaction -I don't socialize much these days otherwise...somewhat of a hermit, lol.

Anyway, I hope we keep in touch. My email is katio32256@yahoo.com or kathleen.cristoforo@gmail.com