Ahem....
Nathan Maus has been awarded U.S. Asst. Coach of the Year for the State of Michigan!....wow.
It all began a long long time ago, when Nate didn't make the soccer team at his school....he was dissapointed, and a lax coach at the school gave him a lacrosse stick, and said, practice on your own, then come try out for the team...Lacrosse? what was that? we had played baseball, football, basketball, and soccer....
Who knew it would turn out to be "his sport"...He was very good! Of course us rents had a difficult time with the rules at first...you are allowed to hit with the stick...."hey! stop that, that's my kid!" lol but we learned, and came to LOVE the sport of Lacrosse ! I will admit to watching the national championship games when no one else is home....
Nate played High School- All State,
then club College Lax for WMU...
coached, taught camps...He worked for Warrioir Lacrosse (Warrior Sports) in summers, then went full time....
He came back to DLS for his love for teaching...and began coaching with Coach Jolley....and viola! The U.S. Michigan Assistant Coach of the Year!
Now as I watch his boys, Connor & Jordan throw around...
and I think we may have a second generation of players here.
I am well pleased.
Monday, June 13, 2011
We Love Lax
Posted by Life with Linda at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment