We believe in living deeply
laughing often and loving always
We believe we were brought together
to support and care for each other.
We believe in celebrating together
our faith, our heritage, our traditions
We believe that everyone’s feelings count
and the uniqueness of each of us
strengthens all of us.
We believe in the power of forgiveness to heal
and the power of love to carry us through
We believe in one another in this family
in this home…
I have this framed in my home....A new baby got me thinking of family today....while looking up good quotes came upon these I hadn't heard before....
Babies are such a nice way to start people.
- Don Herold
We are given children to test us and make us more spiritual.
- George Will
Sometimes it is the person closest to us who must travel the furthest distance to be our friend. ~Robert Brault,
In truth a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the rituals you help family members create, by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another, and by the hopes for the future you have as individuals and as a unit.
- Marge Kennedy
Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you." ~A.A. Milne
When I count my blessings, I count my family over and over again.
Our family is God’s way of taking really good care of us.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
In this home
Posted by Life with Linda at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment