Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rose's Room

This is Rose's new room...her favorite color is yellow. I tried to bring in the theme of roses..on the spread, and pictures....we posted a yellow rose on the door of her room


We moved some of her furniture form her house, and her favorite plants.



we set up her tv and a chair...just in case she wanted to get away from us.
We painted this short wall with blackboard paint so we could leave her messages...
the polka dot board is a bullitin board for pictures and cards.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm tellin' ya...I want to be a Maus. Will you adopt me? I don't er, eat much. Beautiful warm and comfy room - You guys are wonderful!

Mantle Ministries said...

Wow, her room is incredible. You thought of everything. You are so gifted at not only decorating, but making people feel so warm and special. You are an awesome daughter in law Rose will love it.

Rebecca said...

The room is beautiful. I believe it shows the beauty in your heart. May God surprise you with just the right amount of times of solitude to sustain you in the adjustments. May the joys far outnumber the challenges. You are doing the "right thing" and God will bless you as you leave the blessing door open in your heart.