the object of his care....My Heavenly father watches over me......
Today my mother in law, Rose moves in with us. Not somthing that we ever imagined would happen in our wildest dreams, but here we are. We talked of my mom living with us...many times...Bob used to invite her (Neva) at least once a year since we were married....lol and for the record...he says she can still move in at any time.
Sarah has graciously given up her room....because it was yellow (Rose's favorite color) and because it is the closest to the door, bathroom & family room...we have labled our drawers to help her find things... the last 6 weeks have been full of moving, sorting, painting, cleaning...preparation...but how do you prepare for your life to change drastically? My days of solitude...will be no longer...our family times, will always include grandma. Will she learn to like movies....it's kind of a Maus thing (she will have her own tv, just in case as well)
What about meals...we eat different kinds of things than she is used to.
I cook with gas she always had electric...will she manage to make soup and things when I am not here? I worry about that...too much change for her AND how I can adapt to meet her needs.
Lots to think about...but this I know....
MY HEAVENLY FATHER WATCHES OVER US ALL!!! AND HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME.....
Saturday, February 13, 2010
He makes the Rose...
Posted by Life with Linda at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So kind & gracious of you.
By the way, I love Joel's wife's smile. So stunning.
My mom lived with us the year before she died. She was very ill and could no longer live alone. We had to hire someone to come in during the day to take care of her while we were at work. My husband was all for it - very supportive like you are. It was not always easy but is something I will never regret and Tim feels the same way. You are such a warm wonderful person, and very kind and gracious as Jessie said. It' will be a great experience for all involved and I'm sure you won't regret it either.
Post a Comment