
I am going away this weekend on a mystery trip with my Garden Club.
I will spend a little bit of money & will be laughing alot...
These women love me unconditionally...They see my strengths & weaknessness.
They encourage me...They challenge me...They laugh with at me...
we laugh at each other and at ourselves.
We crab to each other..and either get comfort or chastisement but always support.
These amazing women will swoop in when life gives me lemons...
and then get busy in the kitchen making some awesome lemonade!
I really love these gals...and the best part is...God chose them for me
so they are perfect.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
My Garden CLUB
Posted by Life with Linda at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have an unbelievable time girls!
May God plant in you more then you could dream and harvest an unexpected abundance! You Grow Girls!!!!
Post a Comment