Bob & I took Nate & April, Sarah, Connor, Jordan & Kaeden to the fair yesterday...suppose to be the final fair for us.

We had a great time..oh the weather was wonderful...the sights & sounds & smells...splendid- well...not all the smells...lol
I am not an animal person- but I will tell you that the clydesdales...are among the most majestic & beautiful animals I have ever seen....the kids have the better pics of the day but I managed to snap a few....






Saturday, September 5, 2009
MICHIGAN STATE FAIR
Posted by Life with Linda at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
not an animal person? : (
i guess i got your share of that.
don't be 'acomin round my mansion in the sky then cuz i plan on having lots and lots and lots of animals there!!! ; )
x0x0
It looks like you all had a wonderful time. We didn't get the chance to go this year. :-(
Post a Comment