
The parties are over...
the dishes packed away....
Joel & Steph are back in OK
Bob is at work....and the house is quiet once more.
I know it's still August...but at our house the tide has turned
it's back to school and more about harvest than planting...
I love this season....and this season in my soul...
I love my Time alone with Him.
I love His poking and prodding of me...it feels good to my spirit
sort of like a back rub...sometimes vigorous, sometimes soothing..
always appropriate & medicinal
"hmmm hmmm hmmm-
When the music fades
And all is stripped away
And I simply come
...Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth that will bless your heart...."
I am grateful to God for my kids & Grandkids...and Bob...and family
I am grateful for this life...this call...this purpose...
Here am I, Lord....
"la la la...
Where you lead, I will follow
Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow where you lead "
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
The Party's Over....
Posted by Life with Linda at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Linda, that is lovely.
Post a Comment