The Sermon on the Mount....a personal sermon from THE WORD, who sits down with us and gives us His word on how we should live....The values that He is looking for in His disciples, the measure of success for us, and the conditions of reward.
He takes a seat on the mountain....in view of multitudes of people....and then, His disciples draw near to him and take a front row seat. This is a place of accountability. When you are one in the crowd... You can pretend you aren't aware of what was said, or what was meant. But when you come close and take a seat where the speaker can make perosnal eye contact with you----there is a mutual understanding, His words are personal, they are meant for you, and He expects you to respond to them. Joh 15:15 "... but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment