Just something for fun.
See what comes to mind.
I am... sleepy, woke up at 4am today.
I wonder... If I'll ever get every room of the house sorted and cleaned.
I think... like my Dad used to say, that "Youth is wasted on the young" All that energy and bravado would really come in handy in this "slightly-past- the-middle-age"
I always...think about my kids...all thru the day.
I never...floss, until the night before my appt.
I hope...I'm still fun when I get older. (unless...I am the only one who thinks i'm funny now...? In which case, it still works, as long as I think I'm funny...ha!)
I love... Hearing God's voice. Love it.
I save... the day! It's a mom thing
I can't imagine...Life without my family close by.
I believe...That I've done ok so far...I'm far from perfect, but definately on the upswing...but I rely on God's Grace for Alone, because without Him i am frankly, quite the failure.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
snatched this from my neice....
Posted by Life with Linda at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment