Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Doodle Therapy

My life has been a tad stressful to say the least....
I have always liked to doodle- drawing flowers on all my notepads...

A new friend of mine blessed me with some colored pencils and here is what I doo-dle with them.When things get frustrating I flee to my sanctuary (aka spare room)and begin to express my emotion with a sketch...by the time I am 'done" with it...I feel calm and at peace. Next, I write down the attribute I wish to respond with.

After the roses, Sarah remarked, "oh Mom, so you're doing the fruits of the spirit"? lol....I hadn't realized it. Here is the results





mispelled...intentionally. :)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I didn't realize that the "Fruits of the Spirit" had such lovely flowers. A doodle a day takes the stress away!

April Maus said...

Love these!

Jessica said...

These are really nice; you should frame them in your room of serenity. I journal when I need to de-stress.