This is a repost from last year...all good things bear repeating!
What can I say about our April?
That I loved her the moment I met her (she was taking Nate to a political debate)...or that she fits into our family like a glove? (after that first Easter when she jumped on Chris's back to stop him from getting an egg)...or that she is such an amazing daughter to me??? My very first daughter in love...and she sure spoiled me!! ha! Not only is she a loving daughter to me...a terrific sister to Sarah, Joel & Stephanie...an amazing MOM to three lil boys...and a totally devoted wife to Nate ....but a good friend to me, and not just a shopping, "girls stick together friend"...but truly a friend in the Lord whom I can share spiritual things with...Her love for God and His will in her life far outshines any others I have seen...She embraces all of God with such vigor and complete abandon that it stirs up faith all around her....This Gal is going somewhere with God...and If you want to come along....you'd better have your running shoes on! WE LOVE YOU APRIL!!!
Praise God from whom ALL BLESSINGS...LIKE APRIL...flow.....
Was this Prophetic??????


YES,Kaeden looks just like YOU!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
April's Birthday!!
Posted by Life with Linda at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment