One week after rotator cuff surgery
Bob: can I drive? Dr: no
BOb: can I drive to Lexingotn and cook hamburgers for 80 kids? DR: No
Bob: can I babysit my 3 year old grandsons for the day, alone? Dr: no
Guess he forgot to ask...can I cut the 1/2 acre lawn!!
This man, will drive me crazy......sooner or later.....
The reason? His daughter is having her 5-year class reunion here tomorrow....
and he wants it to be nice for the kids....
Disclaimer: Sarah offered to cut it
Nathan offered to cut it as soon as he lands (from Denver)
Joel offered to cut it when he gets into town monday (from NY)
and I offered to cut it...today
Bob: no.
Friday, July 17, 2009
crazy man......
Posted by Life with Linda at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That picture is funny.....what a man!!
I was so upset when I found out he did this!! Nate was going to come over first thing Sat. morning and do it...
Post a Comment